Friday, November 21, 2008

YEAH HERSHEY #2 FINDS A FOSTER HOME!

Thanks to our long standing "Super Foster Mom", Teresa, Hershey #2 no longer has to live outside at the shelter. Teresa came through once again! In fact, she thinks she might have a potential adopter for him too! This is what Teresa had to say about his first day with her (FYI- Hershey is very timid at the moment and hasn't quite experienced the love and comfort of a true family):

I just wanted to let you know that Hershey is doing great. Last night he whined for about 10-15 minutes when I put him in his crate, but after that he crashed………he was a tired baby! This morning we went straight out and he did his business. He was a bit reluctant coming back in, but I was able to coax him in with a treat. The second time out, no problems at all. I let him out while I did some of my homework, and went all through the house investigating; he even went into the den to meet my other mutts. The sofa is definitely his “safe place”. No problems with eating, he ate 2 cups in record time."

It won't take this gorgeous boy long to find his groove (Thanks again Teresa!). We'll let you know if the "potential adopter" works out!







No comments: