Sunday, November 16, 2008

UPDATE FROM TUFF (NOW YOUKLIS)

We just received an update from Tuff's new owners! We are so happy for him! There's nothing wrong with a little exercise (LOL)!

"He's doing great!! I've been meaning to email you pics but I have been really busy with school lately. We have changed his name to Youklis, our favorite Red Sox player. He is adjusting to life here really well. He has already put on 10 pounds and his bald spots are clearing up. We work on his voice commands everyday and then he naps while I do homework. I think he really enjoys playing in the yard with David the best. I gave him my old yoga/exercise ball, which he loves. Last night we had all the little cousins over and he enjoyed rolling around on the floor with the oldest boy. Attached are some pics from last week. I think he is showing off his shiny coat."

-Jacqueline















No comments: