Friday, August 21, 2009

FOSTER HOME NEEDED ASAP FOR PRECIOUS JAX!

HELP I NEED A FOSTER HOME ASAP! My name is Jax (well at least that's what it is for now- the nice vet named me). My owner could no longer keep me so I was left tied at a vet clinic. I am such a wonderful young boy- I'm only about 6-7 months. I am trying to play with someone here, but they told me they don't have time for any of that. I tried to play with a cute Yorkie before I was taken away to "the cage". Then, when they took pictures of me, I tried to play with that enormous brown dog, but for some reason, he wouldn't stop eating grass to play with me!

Anyway, if you know my breed at all (I'm part Border Collie they say), you know I should be running around, not locked in a cage 24 hours a day. The vet has begged and begged for someone to take me home temporarily while they search for a forever home for me, but no one has stepped up. I am heartworm negative and just had a shot yesterday! I love to lean on you for some lovin'. You can see I'm in good shape too! Won't someone PLEASE help me- I'm going crazy in the cage (well not really, but I really really really don't like it- I tried to jump in the girl's lap!). I'm just a young boy who wants to romp and play. Please call Allison at 901-240-9848 if you can help me. I'm begging for mercy here...just for a few weeks even!





No comments: