Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AN UPDATE ON POLLY!

This is an update from Polly's new owner!
"Wanted to let you all know that Polly is my favorite dog EVER. My parents, my neighbors, my horses - we all adore her. She has NO bad habits, and has come completely out of her shell. She greets all people (except some large men) with a wagging tail that moves her wholebody, and when she sees someone she REALLY likes (like me), she walks around on her hind legs like a circus dog for extra attention. She pounces on her toys like a cat, and when she meets other dogs in the woods, she springs high in the air like a kangaroo, which makes all the humans laugh. We are out in the fields and woods several times a day, andshe is seldom more than 50 yards from me. When I whistle, she comes running. She is a fabulous animal. It's hard for us to believe that she was in danger of being euthanized. Thank you for rescuing her, and taking care of her until I could come along to take over. Happy Holidays to your family, Lisa, and to Cissy's (Polly's foster home)"

Laurel (Cape Elizabeth , ME)

No comments: