Sunday, December 28, 2008

UPDATE ON BOSCO!

This is the latest from Bosco's foster mom, Teresa:

"Bosco: OMG --- he is the best dog that I have ever seen!!!!! He hasn't had any potty accidents, he kennels easily, and loves the other dogs. He is playful, but not hyper. He loves to run around in the backyard and chase the birds, squirrels, and chipmunks. He jumps on you, but very gently. He is a big love bug. He adores being petted and will shower you with kisses. He loves to lay on the couch and have his belly rubbed; he will go sound to sleep. He definitely has lab in him. He will go to my bedroom and get my socks of the bin that they are in. He does not chew on them, he just carries them to the living room. The other morning I walked into the living room and most of my socks were laying in the floor, I couldn't do anything but laugh! Everyone that has met him adores him! His pictures don't do him justice; he is gorgeous!"

Aren't you looking for a wonderful companion for the New Year? This sweetie still needs a new home!







No comments: