Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY TAILS: KADE AND KIANI

Here is an update from the wonderful family that adopted our long-termers, Kade and Kiani. We are so fortunate to have found such a loving home for these two (and together!).

"Kade and Kiani are so much a part of this family that we cannot imagine life without them. My daughter asked me the other day how long I thought they would live and I told her I didn't want to talk about it because I didn't want to think about them dying. They are a part of our family and we love them dearly!!!!!! Thank you for rescuing them and allow them to be part of "us" like I think they were meant to be." Amber and Aaron

This is Kiani on her way home! She still peeks over Amber's shoulder!


Naptime!

What a tough life don't you think!

YEAH...Daddy's home!

Kade watching tv with his 2-legged sis!

What is mom cooking?

Shhhh...daddy doesn't know! I'm keeping his spot warm!

Couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So wonderful. Yeah for Kade and Kiani!