Wednesday, September 16, 2009

UPDATES FROM WISCONSIN: CANDY AND JAX!


Here is an update on Candy, a Rat Terrier mix, who traveled North to Wisconsin back in May and has finally found her forever home:

I fostered her for 3 weeks in my home, she was placed 2 weeks ago with a customer of ours. The owner lives alone, kids are in college, she has a 2 year old Jack-a-poo and felt he needed a playmate, she brings him to daycare by us. I spoke with her last night, Candy is fitting right in, she rules the roost, and Buster follows her around all day. She said Buster not only seems much happier, but isn't bouncing off the walls anymore. Housetraining has gone just fine, no accidents or marking at all in the house." Nita


Here is another update on Jax.

"Jax, the border collie mix is doing SENSATIONAL, he is being fostered by one of our trainers and will be ready to go to a new home by next week. Thanks for bringing him up, what an awesome dog! If I didn't already have my hands full, I would keep him in a heartbeat!" Nita (Nita owns a wonderful dog training facility in Wisconsin).

No comments: