Tuesday, March 20, 2007

DOC REPORT ON HEIDI


GOOD NEWS! I went to see the doc today about my hurt toe and the doc said it looks like nothing is broken and my toenail should grow back. She also said that it looked like something was wrapped around my ankle on the same leg, but I'm putting weight on it just fine and she thinks I'll be good as new in no time. Oh did I mention, Doc thinks I'm a purebred lab and only about 12-14 weeks old based on my teeth. So, needless to say I will probably be pretty large when I grow up. My face will probably have a scar on it though, but beauty is from the inside so I'm not worried about it. I really am such a sweet little girl for being so young. I'm currently being crate trained and I haven't had any accidents yet! Just wanted to update everyone that I'm doing great!

No comments: