Saturday, March 17, 2007

NEW ON THE BLOCK






















My name is Olivia. Aren't I absolutely adorable?!? I was picked on at the shelter by a bigger dog, so I'm staying with my friend Heidi and my foster family. I love it here, but I can't stay because my foster family already has 2 dogs and they want to help foster as many of us dogs as they can. Will you let me be a part of your family?




Hello
everyone- My name is Heidi and I'm about 3 months old. I am a calm and sweet-natured little girl. I want a home to call my own- could you spare some room in your heart for me? I am recovering from a cut on my face (another shelter dog didn't seem to like young puppies) and a sore toe and ankle (my nail is almost missing, but should grow back).
























My
name is Ali and I am a happy pup. I am pretty calm for a young puppy and as you can see, I love to sunbathe. Can I come live with you?























I'm Betsy and I am one adorable young girl! I promise to be good to you! I'm so eager to please and very attentive. Call about me- PLEASE!

No comments: